At Pepper (UK) Limited, we aim to protect your privacy as far as possible. We only use information that we collect about you for purposes of improving this Website, as further detailed below. We collect:
- questions, queries or feedback you leave via this Website, including your email address if you contact us or our affiliates (“Pepper Group”);
- your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts, and how you use our emails – for example whether you open
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address, device specific information, and details of which version of web browser you used; and
- information on how you use this Website; we collect that data using cookies and page tagging techniques.
If you are a borrower and would like to learn more about what personal data we hold and what processing we do in respect of that data, please contact us at DPO@peppergroup.co.uk and we will be happy to provide you with the relevant information.
Information Access and Disclosure
The data we collect can only be accessed by authorised people in Pepper Group and selected third parties who provide us with website support and development services (and their sub-contractors and representatives).
Other than to the above, we do not disclose your personal information to third parties, except as described in this Policy.
We store your data on servers in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Use of Information
We may use your personal information to improve the content and functionality of our Website (such as to determine pages of the Website visited by users, and the frequency of such visits).
Other than for telephone calls, your data will be kept for 14 months from the end of the month on which you visited this Website.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not of itself identify any individual.
Accessing and updating your personal information
You have various rights in respect of your information, each of which can be exercised free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- access the personal information we hold about you;
- require us to correct any mistakes in your personal information which we hold;
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations;
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and require us to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations;
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information; and/or
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at DPO@peppergroup.co.uk
Third Party Policies
This Website may contain links to websites of third party companies and organisations that are not controlled by, under common control with, or otherwise related to Pepper (UK) Limited. Each such company and organisation will have its own privacy policies and fair processing notices posted on its website and you should review the relevant policies and notices for each such website you access.
Telephone Call Recording
If you believe our processing of your personal information does not comply with applicable data protection law, you can make a complaint to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303 123 1113.